Because your time is valuable and you can never have too many helpful resources…we put together this list for you. Take advantage of this timely and helpful information to continually enhance business operations.
- QuickBooks Support - Visit the corporate support website for QuickBooks.
- Internal Revenue Service - An online resource to the latest tax law.
- Nebraska Department of Revenue - An online resource to Nebraska tax law.
- Securities and Exchange Commission - Review the site for the overseeing body of the securities world.
- Federal Department of Labor - Take advantage of this resource to learn more about current labor laws and workers rights.
- U.S. Treasury Department - Get the latest government-issued press releases and other national budget/economy details.
- Small Business Administration - Access the main business resource available for small business research.
- FedWorld - Explore a wealth of government and business information-everything from government standards to 17,000 trade-related documents and up-to-date analyses of major U.S. industries.
- U.S. Business Advisor - Enjoy this one-stop electronic link to government for business. The U.S. Business Advisor is a collection of links to other government agencies. Topics include doing business with the government, international trade, finance, labor and employment.
Online Tax Payments
- Pay Federal Taxes - PAY1040.com allows you to pay your Federal income taxes electronically.
- Forbes - View international business news.
- CNN Interactive - Find up-to-the-minute coverage of the latest news events, complete with audio, video, and tons of links to related stories and background material. CNN Remote delivers news updates to your desktop.
- SmallBusiness.com - Receive guidance on business decisions for the small business.
- Tax Guide for Small Business - Review IRS information about taxes relevant for Small Businesses. A handy alphabetical index covering diverse topics aids effective navigation of this extremely useful publication.